How does PayPal work?
- At the final step of Checkout, the buyer is directed to PayPal to complete the payment process. The buyer can either sign in to their PayPal account or use a credit card without having to register for a PayPal account.
- After submitting payment through PayPal, the buyer is directed to a confirmation page. At the same time, PayPal will send the buyer and seller an email receipt for payment submitted or received.
Using other payment methods
- Buyer from Germany and Europe can pre-pay their order via bank money transfer.
- Buyer which can't use PayPal or bank money transfer can pre-pay their order via Western Union.
- If you want to use one ot fhis ways, please send a mail to email@example.com before (!) you place your order.